Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Welcome









Well after some convincing I joined the world of Blogging. I am not quite sure of the benefits since right now everything takes so long because I am so new at it. But I am sure in time things will improve as I get more proficient at this whole thing. A lot of new things have happened in our lives. Claire turned two, Lance turned four, and Reese is five months old today. They are all so fun. Lance loves to learn and has really started to use his imagination while he plays. Claire has finally entered the terrible two stage that she was born into. She is a very independent person, just like her mother, and just like her mother she is very good at getting what ever she wants. Reese is getting bigger everyday. She is a very happy baby, and will smile whenever you look at her. She likes to wake up every two hours in the night and I would be angry with her if she didn't look up from her cradle with the biggest grin at the appearance of your face. We celebrated Easter together this weekend like I am sure that all of you did. The kids received kites from the Easter bunny and we enjoyed watching them run through the back yard last night for family home evening trying to get then to fly. I am very sorry that I didn't get video of it because it was very funny. We ate ice cream for dessert and Reese took hold of my cone and wouldn't let go for anything. I finally pried it from her little fingers as she screamed loudly in protest. It put new meaning to "you scream, I scream, we all scream for ice cream."

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Horray!!Your blog is great. I am so excited that you did it. I promise it gets easier. It is really a lot of fun. Thanks for doing it. I can't believe how cute the kids are. They are getting so big. I can't wait to keep up with all that goes on in the life of the Bailey Family. Love ya, Stacie

provobaileys said...

Were do you get the cute backgrouds?