I am grasping at straws trying to create a cleaver name for this blog. That is the best that I could come up with. Yesterday our little Reese sat up for the first time. She stayed in the upright position for about five minutes before she toppled over. As you can see in the pictures she can even move her head around to look at things and she even managed to grabbed for something before she fell. For all of you who might not be familiar, the girl in the pictures (besides Claire) is our neighbor Sidney. She just loves "Baby Reese" (as she referrers to her). The first thing out of her month whenever she sees me is "Where's Baby Reese." She is a great kid. The week has been very busy but I thought that I must post theses pictures before our good news is old news. Love ya all.
1 comment:
Yeah, Reese! Sorry that Sydnie is such a baby stalker ;) She just loves "baby Reese!" Thanks for putting up with her!
Post a Comment