Friday, June 6, 2008

Hats?



The other day after a bathing the kids, I was combing Claire's hair and noticed that the spot where I put her pony tail in everyday was thinning, (her hair is so fine that the ponytail holders cause breakage and they pull her hair out) it has taken us so long to get what hair she does have that I hate to lose even one strand of it. So I decided that we would have to come up with something else to do with her hair. I am still searching, but in the mean time she has taken to wearing one of Lance's hats. I think it is darling, I just wish that it wasn't brown. Lance is also in to this hat thing. He has to have his hat on at all waking hour of the day. I guess it could be worse, they could be wearing some silly Halloween costume or something crazy like that. Come to think of it Lance did ask for a cape the other day...ummmm?
Yes that is a bruise on her face. She must be going through a growth spurt because she is always tripping. They went to the race track last Saturday with their dad and she came home covered in bruised and scrapes. Zack said she just kept falling. We counted and on just one leg she has over 17 owies. I would post a picture but I am afraid someone would turn me in for child abuse.

No comments: