
I love Fall. Nothing signals the change in season better than the leaves changing colors. There is no other place to view this change than driving through the alpine loop. This is sort of a tradition for Zack and I. We started doing this when we were first married and it is something that we do every year. It is nice now to have children to share this with. We started the drive off by telling the kids what to look for, yellow, red, and orange leaves in the canyon. Lance loved it. Claire enjoyed it until she fell asleep. We finished the drive off with a picnic at the falls. We walked and looked for more signs of fall, felt the sun beat down on us but didn't mind because there was that cool autumn breeze in the air. Lance and Zack even tossed the ball around a few times. What great times. I love looking at the beauty all around me and I am grateful that Heavenly Father gave us such a wonderful place to experience mortality.



3 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun! I love getting the kiddos out to play and see nature in action. What a fun weekend!
FALL is my FAVORITE!!! We need to get up the canyon! I just today noticed that the leaves are just starting to change! Ahh! We have to hurry!
Ohh that is so pretty!!! I cant wait for fall!
Post a Comment