Thursday, December 4, 2008
Growing Old
So how do you know that you are getting old. You start to lose your hair, and what hair you have left turns grey. You notice wrinkles around your eyes and your mouth. You get tired quicker than you use to and you start to think that 10:30 is really late. How about when you go to the doctor because you think that you might have broken your thumb and he tells you that you have arthritis. Yep!! That is when you know that you are getting old. Zack started complaining about his thumb hurting on Monday. When time didn't help and the complaints got more frequent I started to think that it was something more than a strained muscle. This morning when he couldn't hardly move it I knew it was time to get him into the Doctor. So this afternoon he went in and after x-rays and other test came back negative the Doctor concluded that Zack is indeed old and has arthritis in his left thumb. Side affect of work I am sure, but I guess it is official I am married to an old man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment