Friday, February 20, 2009

A Chick is Born


So three days later, and a whole lot of effort, my crazy dream of making a piñata for Lance's birthday party finally materializes in the form of a baby chick wearing sunglasses. It has nothing to do with the theme of the party but I think it is rather cute. (Would never do it again, but it was worth doing once)

Here are some picture's of Lance's birthday cake, the decorations, and party favors. I always like to document the festivities before the mayhem and destruction takes place.


4 comments:

Brittin Marie said...

o my goodness brooke...that is amazing. so i tried that once, and it was just supposed to look like a balloon...and it looked more like a flying saucer...ok so it looked nothing like a profession pinata like yours but it was fun! it looks amazing! good job!

Nancy said...

That is sooooo cute! We made balloon pinatas when I was in 6th grade and I made a pig but it wasn't that cute. I think it will make the party!

Tammy said...

You are so talented! I lovet he chick! I bet they will have a blast smashing him to bits!

Kelsey Booth said...

Brooke I love the cake! How did you make it?