
Birthdays are great. My wonderful day started out with breakfast in bed. My kids and I shared a delightful bowl of coco pebbles (real messy). After breakfast my dear, sweet, wonderful friends Alicia took me to get a pedicure. I have such pretty pink toenails now. Aren't they lovely?

After my pedicure, Zack and the kids took me to Paradise Cafe' where they gave me a book "True Mom Confessions" (hilarious read) and the "Twilight" movie. Afterwards we went shopping for my last present, a swimsuit. After finding the perfect one we rushed home just in time to make it to Scouts. After Scouts I had a wonderful dinner from Subway (my favorite). Mom and Dad called to wish me a happy birthday, along with my Brother Brent, my Brother Whitney, Brother in-law Jacob, my sister Anjeanette, and my dear sweet niece Brittin. At 8:00 pm I headed next door for my Birthday Party.

Alicia: what can I say about her. She is just plain amazing, kind, wonderful and such a great friend. She put together a party for me with all my friends from the neighborhood. There was wonderful food, great conversation, dear friends, and an amazing Oreo fudge ice cream cake (made by her husband Don).

Alicia was nice enough to not put 36 candles on the cake, I think she was afraid of burning the house down. My friends spoil me rotten. They not only graced me with their presence but also with presents. I am truly blessed in my life to have such wonderful people around me. I have such a great husband, terrific children, a fabulous family, and amazing friends. To top it off I received a card with some thoughtful sediments on it from my in-laws and a card from my good friend Michelle that brought tears to my eyes. She remembered times gone past that are dear to both of our hearts.

At the end of the night as I prepared for bed I had to thank Heavenly Father for my life, for all that I have been blessed with and for a wonderful day. I am so lucky to be me. Thank you all for making my birthday such a wonderful day.
2 comments:
I am sorry I missed it. I am feeling better so far this week. I had a week full of sinus headaches. Yuck! I am planning on being there this Wednesday. Cross your fingers for me!
I'm so glad you had a great day! If anyone in this whole world deserves it, it is you! The woman who constantly gives.....I'm a little embarrassed you were taking pictures of my non-thematic or decorated table and the non-spectacular cake. I promise you better next year...when I'm not preggers! Sure love ya!
Post a Comment