Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter Creations

Easter is one of my favorite holidays. I was inspired by a few things this season. First Alicia turned me onto a site called www.bakerella.blogspot.com. This lady does amazing things with what could only be called cake truffles. Anyway she had some adorable Easter treats and so I copied a few. The eggs turned out really cute but my bunnies I found were lacking. (Thus I didn't share a photo of them). One night while I was looking for something on www.familyfun.com I came across this cute card made from quilling, so I gave it a try. The cute little purse was made from a book of paper purses that I found in all places Alamosa CO. at a great little scrapbook store there. Anyway I thought I would share.




1 comment:

Tammy said...

You are so creative...why I didn't get more of this gene I will never know! I love all your posts. It has been great catching up!