Left to Right: Whit and Stacie, Joel and Anjeanette, Brent and Debbie, Kevin, Great Grandma Randal (my dads mom) Holly and Layne, Mitch and Becky, Shaunna and Russ, Brooke and Zack. Center: Mom and Dad.
The Bailey's with Grandma and Grandpa Gifford in back of their wedding photo and 50th Wedding Anniversary Cake.It was a great day. We started it off by a family trip to the Rexburg Temple. Afterwards we all swung into party mode and got ready for and evening 50 years in the making. The menu was Shrimp Cocktails, rolls, salad, mashed potatoes and Prime Rib that melted in your mouth. Top the evening off with a great slide show put together by my Brother Brent that pulled together the last 50 years of my parents life. We served a beautiful wedding cake and then had a photographer come and take a family photo. Most of the family was there, we were missing a few grandchildren but the most important people were there: Mom and Dad. Wow 50 years is a long time, and to be happy together for that long in todays world is quite the accomplishment, but they make it look easy and fun. I am so grateful to my parents for their love, their example, and for all the things that they have taught me. It is fair to say that I am who I am because of them. I think that they have done a rather fantastic job. I love you both. Here is to the rest of eternity. (Here is a date for future reference July 8th 2009)
2 comments:
Thanks for the new pics Brooke. I love your title pics the best. Can you email me the last two and this one?
You are so great.
That is awesome!! I'll bet it was a fun day with everyone. It was great to see everyone in your family picture.
Post a Comment