During skit night at the family reunion some of the kids shared some of their jokes. Here is Lance's version: "What do you get when you cross a Elephant and Darth Vader?" what! "An Elevator!!!" Ha, Ha.
What a great mom to get him on video I so wish I could have done that with CJ. This part of the reunion was one of my favorite parts...dog food tacos not too much. Thanks goodness your nephew was on our team!
4 comments:
This is from Granny, not Mark. Grandpa laughed. The deer are eating our bushes right outside our window while Grandpa is eating his oatmeal.
Hey Brooke!! Hey after i graduate can me and my friend come live in your basement while we go to school? haha :)
Taylor
Ha ha haaaa! Lance cracks me up! Great joke, too. :0)
What a great mom to get him on video I so wish I could have done that with CJ. This part of the reunion was one of my favorite parts...dog food tacos not too much. Thanks goodness your nephew was on our team!
Post a Comment