
Saturday was the Fun Run for Lances School. This is the first year that they have done it and they had quite the turn out. Lance and I ran together. Okay he ran and I walked just fast enough to keep my eye on him. He had such a great time. While we ran Zack and the girls played in the bouncing houses.

Get Ready!!
(I know that is says finish but it was also the start)

Set Go!

This is Lance sprinting to the finish line. The course was tough considering that they had set it up for kids. It started down hill quickly move to up hill, leveled off for a bit and then turned us around so that at the end we where struggling to run up hill. I thought Lance did great, he is already talking about next year.
3 comments:
Way to go Lance!
Thanks Brooke. Looks like he's a great runner.
what a great idea...maybe this will spread around. Looks liek you had a great time. Way to go Lance!!
Post a Comment