Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Thumbs Up 02-04-2010

So the whole week was a sick week at our house. I never did take the kids to the doctor, but since I have done it a few times already, I am pretty sure that they all had RSV. It started with Reese, then two days later Claire started coughing, and by Thursday Lance was running a fever. Friday came and even Zack was sick. Sunday I got to go to Church by myself (it was lovely), and finally today Tuesday the 4th, Lance finally went back to school. Thankfully Alicia next door had some Albuterol, so we could give the kids a few breathing treatments. As seen above.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you are so blessed. Next time you go to the dr. get another supply of albuterol.

Tammy said...

this picture is so sweet and pulls at my heart as well. I am glad that yoru kiddos are on the mend! I love the daddies panties too!

Brittin Marie said...

Poor Girl!! She looks cute though! Can't wait to see you guys!