
Because we awoke to this Easter Morning, the easter bunny had hidden the Easter eggs in the kitchen and family room.

The kids looked in the pantry,

in the magazine basket,

and in the most obvious of places,

until all 18 eggs were found. Yeah (it took all of about 3 min)

The Easter Bunny left a basket of goodies for everyone.

A bunny for Reese,

and one for Claire too.

Lance, not much for bunnies, got a puzzle instead.

Easter falling on Conference weekend this year I could not help but throw this picture of Lance. While we were in the family room watching the morning session. Lance just disappeared. When I went looking for him I found him on my bed watching conference in my room because he said: "his sisters were being to noisy he couldn't concentrate." I was so proud of him I almost cried.
1 comment:
What an example Lance is to all of us. Great pictures!
Post a Comment