Saturday, June 12, 2010

Lance's Last day of School. May 28th 2010

At Spring Creek Elementary the celebrate the last day of school by having a dance festival. Each grade preforms a dance that they have learned the last few weeks of school. The kindergarten preformed the Hula. I didn't get a great shot of Lance dancing cause he hide himself in the very back row. From what I was able to see he did very well. Here are some pictures of he and his friends.
Syd, Lance, and Ben (who we miss very much)
Lance and Syd. (Forever Friends)
Syd, Lance, Ben, and Ashlee.
Ben, Ashlee, Lance, Syd, and Christian.
Cloe and Lance (he looks a little smitten)

We survived kindergarten. Yeah!!! Lance loved his Teacher and learned a lot. On his exiting exam he got 100%. I was amazed. Not actually he is a very smart kid. He loves school and all the new friends that he made. I think that he will end up being a very social kid. The first thing he says whenever he meets a new kids is "Hey, Whats your name." Though Lance misses all the excitement of school we are really enjoying having nothing to do (though it seems like the days just slip away).

No comments: