
So the girls received some little compacts of lip gloss and some roll on body glitter. Claire chooses to set up shop and give the neighborhood make overs.

Reese chooses to see exactly how much of the lip gloss she can smear on her face at one time. Quite a bit don't you think. (She also had it all over in her hair.) One of my good friends once gave me some advice about children and what messes they choose to make. She said: "If it will entertain them safely for longer than it will takes to clean up, then let them enjoy what ever it is they are doing." I think that this activity falls into this category. I can not tell you how many times I had to take a washcloth to her face this day, good news is that the lip gloss is now all gone.
1 comment:
Chuckle 8-D Play is children's work. I love to watch them "working" !
Post a Comment