Sunday, November 28, 2010

November 13th 2010 Brittin takes out her Endowments

In preparation for her blissful day, we traveled 3 hours to the Albuquerque NM temple so that Brittin could take out her endowments.
It was a wonderful and memorable day. I am so glad that I could be there, and that Anjeanette's girls were willing to watch Reese and Claire for the 9 hours that we were gone.
Grandma and Grandpa Gifford, Joel and Anjeanette Anderson, Troy and the soon to be Brittin Reynolds.
Anjeanette, Shaunna,Me,Grandma Gifford,Brittin, Heather Huffeker (Brittin's Aunt)
I think we all have the same haircut. It really doesn't look like it in real life however. No matter we are real cute.
We celebrated by going out to dinner at the Texas Roadhouse. Annie's birthday was coming soon so we had the sing her happy birthday. They made her sit on a saddle and wear this giant foam cowboy hat.

What a cute couple married 51 years.

No comments: