Monday, November 1, 2010

Potty Trianing Reese.

I caved. For many months (like 7) now Reese has been begging for me to potty train her. She has told me that she need to go potty and I would remind her that she was wearing a diaper and had no need to use the toilet. Potty training is the one thing about being a mother that I HATE!!! Well the day after she turned three seem as good as day as any to start the process. So slave to the timer, Reese goes potty on the toilet every time it beeps. She is doing well. Only a few accidents, all of them wet, none of them brown. She at least has that part of it down. Cross your fingers that she will be a quick learner and we will be through the worst of it soon. From the look of her in this picture she is thrilled, and I must admit on some level I am too, cause this will be the last time I have to do this. Go Reese, we really are very proud of you.


No comments: