


We had a great general conference weekend. For the most part we were able to listen to all 4 sessions and Zack to Christian (our neighbor) to the priesthood session. I really enjoyed all of the talks but was really impressed with Presidents Monson closing remarks in the first session on Sunday morning. It was at that time that I receive a great confirmation of him being a prophetof God. I think that it was something felt by most members throughout the world as they watched him bare testimony of the Savior and His work here on the earth. I though many times throughout conference that I have been truly blessed to have been born into the church, to have had great parents, siblings, family, and many friends help me to grow in my testimony of Gods plan for us. I have also been very blessed with a wonderful husband and great children that strengthen and help me to grow stronger every day. I have had many opportunitys to serve in the Church and to help others come to a knowledge of the truthfullness of this gospel. Thank you to all of you that fit into any of those categories. Here are some pictures taken over the weekend. Love you all.