I am trying to keep myself busy, because it seems to make the day go by faster and I think that I am happier when I am creating something. I have had these designs in my head for a while. I have not gotten them out yet but here is what I produced yesterday and today. It does help to have such a cute couple of girls to keep my creative juices flowing.
4 comments:
Your kids are so cute. I love your creations. I admire anyone who can sew. I can't even sew a strait line!
NANCY ANDERSON
Wow you are good!! I really want lessons. Hopefully I will get my sewing machine soon and I will start making skirts for the girls :)
Sis, these turned out so dang cute!
Brooke!! O my goodness those are sweet...like the cool kind of sweet. lol wanna make me one???? ;) just kidding, i wouldn't put you throught that again! love ya!
Post a Comment