So I have been busy creating again, but this time it as been selfishly aimed in my direction. While I was in Idaho, Mom and Anjeanette helped me make some skirts for my nieces, Brittin 17 and Taylor 15. We couldn't really use the same pattern I had used for the little skirts I have been making (although I made one for my other niece Lynzi who is 16 and it looked really cute on her) so we got creative and took patterns off of skirts that we already owned and loved. They turned out so cute that this week I decided to make a few for me. I do post these pictures with a disclaimer: I am in no way a fashion model and I do not have any plans on quiting my day job to become one.
3 comments:
Brooke those are so cute!!!!! I love them.
Wow, that skirt is awesome! You look hot girl! WORK IT!
Hey, I'm not so sure you couldn't have a future in modeling...after all, you are the "Fun MOM," and pretty much capable of ANYTHING you set your mind to! Beyond adorable skirts!
Post a Comment