Sunday, July 20, 2008

Leah's Wedding





Zack's youngest sister Leah got married on June21st at the temple in New Port Beach. I didn't even know that New Port Beach had a temple, but they do and it is beautiful. It was a great day. We had family pictures taken in the morning and then spent an leisurely afternoon getting ready for the wedding. They had a small reception that evening at Dane's grandparents house, just a few friends and family. Leah made a gorgeous bride and I think that Dane and her are two peas in a pod, just perfect for each other. Leah's dress was wonderful. She designed it herself and Mona sewed it. (Look out Vera Wang.)

It was fun to see all the Bailey's together. We would have been complete had Sally, Emma, and Miriam been there. (Laura's girls)





The kids were all so cute at the wedding, and fairly well behave considering the time of day and the heat. Reese and Henry were not quite sure what to think of each other. I kind of think that they look alike in this photo.

No comments: