Sunday, August 24, 2008
Girls Night Out!!
I just love having friends. The last few weeks of the summer are always hard. Everyone is rushing around trying to fit in all the fun they missed, the shopping trips to get clothes, supplies, shoes, and all the other back to school necessities. This year it seemed like all of my friends were having an extra hard time for one reason or the other, so we decided that a "girls night out" was something that we all needed. I put together some invitations, Joyce offered her house and everyone else arranged to be there. We had such a great time. We ate, and drank Italian soda's, played games, talked, ate again, and just let loose. We had such a good time. After a summer apart it was great to see and spend time with everyone again. I felt so much better after I got home (at 12:30). But I must admit that I am getting old because I felt the late night all day long yesterday. I am truly grateful for good friends who love me for who I am and will laugh and cry with me, and sometimes even laugh at me. I love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was a super fun night! Shame on us for not taking pictures!!! I even thought of it earlier that day. It was a great time. Thanks for always being so thoughtful and getting all of these things organized! What would we do without you? Hugs! Love ya' right back!
That sounds like so much fun!! Love ya Brooke!
Post a Comment