Monday, September 1, 2008

Must See

I don't usually recommend movies that often because I hate to be the one that made you waste two hours of your life. But I think that these two movies will be two hours or rather four hours of your life that is well spent. "Penelope" and "Bella" !! Go and rent them, you won't be sorry that you did. Zack even cried during "Bella" and I haven't stopped thinking about it since I watched it on Friday.

3 comments:

Brittin Marie said...

BROOKE!!! hey love, so I haven't seen either of those..but i'm going to. But you need to see the Ultimate Gift. And my mom said that you might be coming!!!!!PLEASE!!!! i'll come and get you!!!

Alicia said...

Thanks for the recommendations! We are in need of some new DVD selections. And don't worry...I won't tease Zack too bad about the crying thing ;)

Morrison Monkeys said...

I just watched Bella last weekend on my Netflix online movies. So good!!! I have yet to see Penelope, but have heard great things about it. I'll have to go rent it one rainy night.