Monday, October 27, 2008

Baby Ireland






















We went to see Jacob and Ember's new little girl yesterday. She is so pretty and unexpected. She has a great olive complexion and a ton of black hair. That is right, black hair. She is a sweet baby and since we got home Claire has talk of little else. When I was tucking her in bed last night I was asking her what she liked best about "baby Ireland". I asked her if it was "her hands, her tiny feet, her little toes, or her chubby, chubby checks?" To which she replied, "not chubby, chubby checks Mom. Beautiful, Beautiful checks." And she is right. She is a beautiful baby girl, who I am sorry to say Ember looks great in hot pink. (For you that may not know, Ember is not a real fan of pink. When I told her how good she looked in pink she replied "Or course, who would have thought my girl would look good in pink." I warned her that every mother of a girl warms to the color of pink no matter how much they may dislike it.) We didn't get a chance to take a picture of Claire and Ireland because Claire wouldn't stop cleaning up the toys long enough to sit down and let us snap a shot.

1 comment:

Kris said...

Brooke, I am so glad I found your blog, I have so missed you. I hope to see you soon. At least we can keep in contact through blogs.
Love Kristina