Some may wonder at the title of this blog. Well explanation is as follows: When I asked Claire what she wanted to be for Halloween this year it was first a pink ghost. When I inquired further she decided that she wanted to be a "beautiful, beautiful princess". Great! I thought, and her and I made a trip to the fabric store (big big mistake.) The dress had to be pink. But being mom I had in my head a certain picture of what a "beautiful, beautiful princess" dress should look like. After some compromising (on my part) and a lot of screaming (on her part) this is what we settled on. I don't like sewing with patterns because it means following someone else's rules, but I managed to muddle my way through it and after a week of laboring we were rewarded with this dress. Which meets Claire's "beautiful, beautiful" standard.
Now for the pee part. We signed up to feed the missionaries the other night and while we were finishing eating the elders were playing with the kids and tickling Claire. Suddenly it got all quite, not just the kids but the missionaries too. I just had to ask the question and much to my horror the response was yes. She did it. Claire peed all over the missionaries, just his sock. I was embarrassed at first and then I laughed, cause I thought of the great story that the elder would have to share with his family, and friends. I think it was defiantly the first time on his mission that he had been peed on.
2 comments:
You will have to tell her she makes a beautiful beautiful princess! You are so talented! When and if I get a girl I know who to call! I love the pee part of the story. It will be a memory for those two Elder's forever. How cool is that!
That's my girl! Okay the dress is so over the top! I absolutly love it. You have not a clue how talented you are! you know all the Brooke stories we have like your old enough to suffer and all that does not top peeing on a missionary! Oh never mind, peeing on my head still takes the cake so you still win! I love you sis!
Post a Comment