Sharing our life with you, one blog at a time.
Before
After
It looks awesome. Your stylist is very good. Have a fun time on your retreat.
I love it! Very cute....and it makes you look even skinnier, if that's even possible! Props for the bravery! I'm such a hair style chicken!
Super cute!!! Looks really good on you! :) HOPe you have fun on your vacation!!
Your hair is so cute! I love it.
You look amazing. I love it.
Love it! I can't wait to see it in person.
i love it!
Love the hair! Look super cute!
Man you have such a great stylist! Can I get her name? ! Dang you are cute!
HOLY CRAP-thats short! But you can totally get away with it. It looks great. I'm jealous. i bet it is practically effortless to take care of. if i cut my hair that short, i'd look like a poofy man.
yo woman....update yo blog!!!! ;) love ya
Post a Comment
11 comments:
It looks awesome. Your stylist is very good. Have a fun time on your retreat.
I love it! Very cute....and it makes you look even skinnier, if that's even possible! Props for the bravery! I'm such a hair style chicken!
Super cute!!! Looks really good on you! :) HOPe you have fun on your vacation!!
Your hair is so cute! I love it.
You look amazing. I love it.
Love it! I can't wait to see it in person.
i love it!
Love the hair! Look super cute!
Man you have such a great stylist! Can I get her name? ! Dang you are cute!
HOLY CRAP-thats short! But you can totally get away with it. It looks great. I'm jealous. i bet it is practically effortless to take care of. if i cut my hair that short, i'd look like a poofy man.
yo woman....update yo blog!!!! ;) love ya
Post a Comment