




I am feeling a little over whelmed by all of the photo's that we took while we were on our trip to Eureka. So I am going to blog it one event at a time. We went to Eureka to celebrate Zack's Dad's 60th birthday, we left here at 12:30 am Thursday morning and drove 16 hours through the night and most of the day. The kids traveled real well. When we got there about 4:30 in the afternoon we were greeted by Leah, Dane and Grandpa Bailey. When Granny Bailey got home she made us pancakes and eggs and then we headed out to watch the sunset at the beach. It was a wonderful ending to a long day. Poor Zack by this time was real good and sick with the same cold that I had had earlier in the week. He unfortunately slept through that night and most of the next day.
No comments:
Post a Comment