Lance and his friend Christian have been working hard on creating this piece of artwork. They call it "Traffic Jam." They are so proud of it. They came running upstairs begging me to take a picture. Afterwards Lance asked if I would"Blog it" so everyone could see it. What a clever kid. Something else about Lance; the other day while I was getting ready, Lance came in and asked me what letters made the sound (arr). I told him that is was AR. Later that day while I was cleaning up I found a piece of paper on which he had written the word CAR. Last night he told me how to spell but, BUT. He is such a smart kid. His reading is coming along real well and evidently so is his spelling.

2 comments:
WOW that is incredible!! Are those all Lance's cars? What fun for them.
i'm so lovin the traffic jam lance!! way to show city driving! if it was in the valley....there would be about one car on there, and it would probably be broken down :) you could add some amish buggies and it definitly would be manassa!
Post a Comment