
So I will be the first to admit that I have gone off the deep end. I have had this sudden burst of cooking energy. It started when I made my first batch of pesto. Then I discovered the "Glorious Chocolate Cake." This weekend I tried making gnocchi and bolognese sauce with green beans. Pictured above. The review I got from Zack was "This is the best thing you have ever made." either it was really good or I am a terrible cook. The jury is still out.

This is what I am calling "White Chocolate Strawberry Cake" I took a white cake mix, white chocolate pudding mix, white chocolate chips, added 1 cup milk, 3/4 cup yogurt, 4 eggs, 1/3 cup oil, 1/2 tsp almond extract. Bake it at 350 for 35 min. Once it cooled I frosted it with 2 pkg of white chocolate pudding, 2 cup milk, and 1 16 oz container of whip cream. Put sliced strawberries in the middle and decorated it with the rest of the container of strawberries.

2 comments:
My family LOVES gnocchis's!! I end up making it weekly because each Saturday we sit down as a family and everyone gets to choose something for their night of the week to eat-gnocchis is the first thing picked each week and then the other kids are floundering to find something else for their night! Crazy good!! I have never made my own pesto sauce though, I would be up for trying it if you have a recipe to share. :)
I love gnocchi, but have never attempted to make it myself other than cooking the already made kind from the store. When can we come over for dinner? ;) I need to catch your cooking bug, I have the "not in the mood to cook" bug.
Post a Comment