Thursday, June 11, 2009

Triple Chocolate Cupcakes



So I found this recipe (credit goes to The Sugar Duchess) for the best Chocolate Cake ever. Actually it was a bunch of suggestions on how to dress up a cake mix so that it tasted more homemade and fancified. Well it worked. So I decided today since it was rainy and we were all couped up inside the house that we would try making cupcakes out of it. They turned out so yummy and even a bit pretty. Granted they are not bakery beautiful but for me the look fabulous. So hear is what you do.

Take one chocolate cake mix (I prefer Betty Crocker) stir in 1 1/8 cup milk, 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt, 4 eggs, 1/2 cup oil, 1 4oz pkg of chocolate pudding, 1 tsp almond extract, 1 pkg of mini chocolate chips. Stir it all together. Spoon in to paper lined muffin tins and bake at 350 for 18-20 min. Frost and enjoy!! Warning if you don't like chocolate these cupcakes are not for you.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks very good. I like the mini chocolate chips in everything.
I miss Zak.

Brittin Marie said...

So I tried to make fortune cookes...not good. I need you to perfect a recipe for me please! Before the 25th if that is possible! I have decided to stick with the chocolate, and as soon as I can get chocolate chips, these sweet little babies will be out of the oven and into my mouth! muahahahaha!

T Huffaker and son's + Chloe said...

I have to try this Tyler Loves Chocolate, almost more than me. Thanks for the Recipe!!!

Mac and Alisa said...

You can feel free to mail any attempt at baking to us and we will let you know how they are. They look so yummy. Cant wait to see you in July.