Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Update on Lance's 1st day of School

So I met with Lance's teacher today to review his test results and talk about what area's he needs help in. While I was there I got to tell her the things that he said they did "on the 1st day of school." None of which were true. They did dance and read stories but mostly they colored and play get to know you games. I guess in his mind they did the things he thought you ought to do on the 1st day of school.
He did test well, however he needs to work on identifying and writing letters above 10. For the sake of preserving the details of life, they look for an average score of about 80, he scored 140. This is not something he gets from his mom. I can't even put the right shoes on my daughter.

Reese picked out her shoe this day and wore them all day. She walked lopsided all day cause one has a slight heal on it and the other is flat.

No comments: