
Some kids have a binky, some a passy, others find comfort in sucking on their thumb or fingers. What do you do about a child that sucks their toe. According to Claire, Reese sucks her toe all the time. I guess that I have never noticed until today. I have to admit, she is pretty flexible. It also really grosses me out. Do I know where that toe has been.To answer my question "how do you take a toe away"? My brother Layne cut his off while riding a motorcycle. I can see something like that happening around here. Just let her spend enough time at the race track with Zack and the problem might just take care of itself.
1 comment:
This made me giggle! Our Happy Buddy is just like Reese. As soon as we get in the car, the shoes and socks are ripped off and he immediately starts sucking. I find it curious that he enjoys eating that so much but won't touch homemade macaroni and cheese? This is a great site here and I am thankful to be on your blogroll!
Post a Comment