Friday, March 11, 2011

The Newest Member of Our Family




I said once that I would never have a dog. What is that old saying? Never say Never. Well today we got a seven week old puppy. It is a blond Chihuahua, so very little. We named him Maxie, or Max as Zack calls him. The kids are so very excited, and I must admit so are mom and dad. Hopefully this new addition will continue to make us happy for along time, and it won't be something that I regret in a month. Too late, just like a child once you have brought them home there is no is a no return policy. Maxie is here to stay.

1 comment:

Morrison Monkeys said...

So cute!!! My kids have wanted a dog for soooo long! I just can't bring myself to do it. You are very brave! You may have some long nights ahead with crying from him, just stick a clock in with him that ticks and he will stop. That is what I did when I would wean my cocker spaniels from their mom's back in the day before I sold them.