Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween 2009

Trick or Treat
Lance went as Beaker from the "Muppet Show"
Claire was Miss Piggy, but everyone thought that she was Penelope.
Reese went as BOO from Monsters Inc
Here are this years pumpkins. Lance's is the biggest one, Claire's is on the front row to the right, and Reese's is the scariest one up front.
This is cute little Madison. She came trick or treating, stayed for a bottle, and a diaper change and Lance really wanted her to have these glasses. Such a cute pictures I had to share.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Such fun costumes!

Gifford Family said...

I love your Beaker costume!

Brittin Marie said...

O how cute!! i love them all to pieces!!!

Kathy G said...

Looks like a fun time. Love the costumes! You have such a cute family 8-)

Nancy said...

I love the Muppets. What a great idea.