Shaunna's in the Kitchen making salsa with mom and the rest of us are getting busy with the paint. Thank you Brittin for climbing the latter and painting the big tall wall.


My sisters and my wonderful mother came to visit and spend some time with "just the girls." We started off the weekend by painting my entry way and hallway. Then we got massages, pedicures, and spent a great deal of time shopping. It was a wonderful weekend and I could never express enough my gratitude and love for my wonderful sisters and marvelous mother. I could not forget my niece Brittin (now in college) she come along to keep us under control. Thank you girls for a fantastic time.


2 comments:
Am I the first to notice the sideways picture? What do I get. It looks wonderful. Zak was trying to describe it but I couldn't picture brown and green together. I love it with the white woodwork. Lucky you
O I love it! Even if my shiny white legs are showing! Miss and love you guys! :D
Post a Comment