
Our little Reese has turned 2. It is quite amazing to me that she has already aged that much. She, when asked how old she is replies: "I six". And thus the saga begins. I guess she will spend the next several years being six. We have loved having Reese be a part of our family. She is very curious and loves to explore new things, new heights, and new people. She is very loving and can not retire to bed unless she has given you a hug and allowed you to kiss her check. She loves her brother and sister, is fond of her mom, but adores her dad. She likes to pretend that she is talking on the cell phone. You can almost always find her holding something up to her ear and blabbing into it. Her favorite person to talk to is Grace. She loves the music set that she got for her birthday, but most of all she likes the doll and stroller that she received from her aunts and neighbor Joyce. We were lucky this year to have family in town to help kick off her Birthday. Grandma and Grandpa Gifford were here, as well as Russ, Shaunna, Kade, Anjeanette, and Brittin. I made her a monster cake because she loves to go around pretending that she is a monster. Really, however it doesn't take much to pretend, she is becoming quite the little monster (as I type this she is throwing a fit under my chair becasue I wouldn't let her have red juice in a regular cup, but insisted that she use a sippy cup).
She is definalty a unquie personality and I love every bit of her spunky self. She does, after all take after her mother. Curses.




1 comment:
Her hair is so cute. She looks so grown up. Looks like you had a great time with your family. We need to do Sunday dinner together sometime soon. We miss you.
Post a Comment