Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Brittin's Reception 11/20/2010

There are lots of photo's on this blog. I have to admit after all of the work that went into this wedding I felt like it was my own daughter that was getting married. Well Brittin in many ways is more than just a niece, she is my friend, and I would call her my kid if anyone asked, except that I am much too young to be her mother. The reception was beautiful, unlike anything the valley has ever seen. I was very happy with how it turned out and I am sure she was too.













The end.
(Well really just the beginning really. Two lives become one and will create many more in the years to come. Maybe even in the months that follow.)

1 comment:

Brittin Marie said...

I love this! It made me about cry. You are awesome and my favorite. THank you so much for all you did. You are amazing! Can't wait to see you!