
Breakfast in my bed

So Claire turned five this year. What can I say about Claire. Well one thing that will say everything is that she is much like her mother. She is a caring little soul, who loves to color, write, play pretend, and be the boss. She is slightly controlling and hate messes (I wonder were she got that from). She is always ready with a hug and gets her tender feelings hurt very easily. She is wonderful to have around and can not wait for her very last birthday present to get here. We decided that is was time we give her something that she might have a chance at controlling, a puppy. The problem however is that it has not been born yet and so won't get to us until the middle of March at the earliest. None the less, that is all she wanted and she is being very patience. If the baby chihuahua is a girl she will name it Daisy and if it is a boy he will be Skippy John Jones. Oh one thing more that she wanted for her birthday was to go bowling at Fat Cat. Bowling she went and all the kids had a great time. Reese won, Claire came in second, and Lance because he wanted to bowl all on his own came in last.



Claire got a strike and a spare. Way to go, birthday girl


She chose not to have a party but Sydnie, Kaden, and Chase came over for cake and ice-cream. We are lucky to have such great neighbors.
2 comments:
He cake is adorable...I need to have a girl so I can copy your idea! Looks like a great time. I can't believe she is 5 though! Time flies!
Super cute cake and super cute birthday girl!! Wish I could have been there!
Post a Comment