I swiped this from my cousin Tami's blog, it sounded like fun so I decided to play along. I don't usually do things like this but I thought that this one would be interesting. Here are the rules:
*I promise to send something hand-made to the first five people who leave a comment here. You must in turn post this on your blog and send something that YOU make to the first five people that comment on your blog! The rules are the item has to be HANDMADE by YOU and sent sometime in 2011! How fun it that!
*I am going to add that in your comments you leave me your address and if you have a preference of what you would like to make I will take that as well. Doesn't mean that you will get it, but requests are welcome. The race is on.
6 comments:
This is a fun idea Brooke - I think I'll repost it! Thanks!
Well, here is my comment! I want something handmade! Actually, tell your kids I need some pictures of Guys momwing grass for my office! (Or shoveleing snow!)
I don't have a Blog so how will you verify I am paying it forward?:)
Anna Bailey, PHR
I want anything made by Brooke. What a treat.
I totally agree with Stacie!!
I'm still waiting for my homemade gift!
I have no idea why it says Jara Family when I post! I've tried to see where that comes from and I have no idea!
I am totally commenting on here too. Can I do that if you got it off my blog! Sure why not right? I can't wait to get whatever you make! I love your creative mind!
Post a Comment